There are some simple things you can do to help improve the speed you experience when you are surfing the internet. The first thing you should do especially if you download a lot of stuff is to change the default limit of concurrent downloads. You can have up to sixteen files downloading at the same time from the same server if you want to. You make the change to the registry key:
Add a new value called DWORD then add an entry named MaxConnectionsPerServer and set the value to sixteen.
Another thing you can do to improve the performance of your computer is to disable the indexing service. Indexing consumes a lot of system resources and this can have a negative effect on your computers performance. When you disable indexing you will not only free up space on your hard drive you can improve the performance of it as well. You can disable indexing in the Services tab of the Administrative Tools in the Control panel. Just right click and choose “Disable”.
The default setting for cache in Internet Explorer is set to hold a large amount of cache. This can take up precious space on your hard drive as well as causing your disk to be fragmented. When you lower the maximum size of your internet cache to be one hundred-twenty eight it provides for the optimal level helping to improve your systems performance as well as preventing any other issues.
Speed Up My PC Searches:
- simple thing you can do to speed up internet
- things to do to inmprove internet
- how to increase the speed of computer while surfing internet
- things to do to improve internet speed
- to increase pc speed while browsing
- simple things to help your computer
- can you change how fast your computer downloads things
- antivirus software have a negative effect on the performance of the th
- modification that you can do on your computer
- simple things that computer ca =n do