When Microsoft introduced the Windows 7 operating it actually contained a feature that allows you to find out what is slowing down the computer. The Experience Index will give your system rating, or score, this is a measurement of the PCs software and hardware speed. The scores range from a low of one to a high of 7.9. Not only will the utility return the score it will provide you with a detailed listing that rates the RAM , processor, gaming graphics, graphics, and transfer rate of the primary hard drive.
You will find the Experience Index in the Control Panel by clicking on “View basic information about your computer” found under “System and Security”. When you click on it a display of all the information important about your Windows operating system and hardware. You will find the score next to “Rating” under the “System” tab. The index score will be of the slowest component found.
Next is you click on the link “Windows Experience Index” that is found next to the score you will see a report that details all of the scores of the five components. These subscores are for the RAM, processor, gaming graphics, graphics and the transfer rate of the hard disk. The controlling factor is determined by the lowest score of all the components.
With the Windows Experience you can know what components you need to replace, if any, to speed up your computer. Having this measurement is really helpful in letting you know where you will get the best value for your money.
Speed Up My PC Searches:
- how to increase processer system rating
- how to increase processor speed in windows 7
- how can i increase my computer ratting in win7
- win7 increase gaming graphics subscore
- how to improve graphics in windows index
- how to increase system index score
- how to improve my processorwindows experience index?
- how to boost up win 7 gaming and processing speed
- software to increase the rating for windows 7
- how improve low score processor