When a computer is brand new, you have not even started using it, the processor speed is excellent and data access almost at lightning speed. But as you continue using your PC every day you realize that the PC loses its speed of data access. This is because with regular use the data on your PC gets fragmented and a lot of unnecessary files get stored especially if you use internet often. But remember that you don’t have to get frustrated because of this as there are ways to speed up the data access.
What you need to do most urgently is to free disk space. Sure, you may not know what this means and why is it required. You may not consciously save any files when you browse or you may just take some relevant data and then close a website. But you need to know that the images, data and various other objects such as borders or logos are loaded onto your PC the moment a website is opened. This is so that retrieving the web pages again and again becomes easy.
Freeing disk space can be done either by using the Disk cleanup tool or each part of the process of the tool can be done separately. Both are possible. Disk cleanup is found in “System Tools”. Click on Start, Accessories, System Tools and then on Disk Cleanup Tool. It allows you delete the temporary internet files, files from the recycle bin, remove window components and so on. Once you remove even some of the files you will find great difference in the speed of data access.
Speed Up My PC Searches:
- does run disc cleanup delete personal stuff of your computer
- windows 7 temporary internet files taking up too much space
- what type of items should one remove using Disk Clean up?
- delete data access speed
- empty unecessary files to gain hard drive space
- how to access my pc speed
- Which tool will help you remove temporary Internet files and items in the Recycle Bin?
- how to speed up data access pc
- speed up data access in the new system.
- how does disk clean up help to increase the performance of the pc