Advance System Properties is how your Windows computer appears. There are features that can add a cool or fancy appearance to your computer that may seem neat but can affect the performance of your computer. You have the option to using these features and properties or not. You can disable all or selected features. Many features when you disable them may not even be noticeable in your how your computer looks overall. If you choose to select the “best performance” option you will notice a more flat looking appearance to your system.
You can find this properties setting when you right click on the My Computer icon and then click on properties. If you have a computer running the XP operating system navigate to the Advance tab while Vista users will need to choose the option “Advance System Properties” on the left side of the window.
While choosing the Best Performance option might seem intuitively the best one as you will have the best result in speed it does not provide the best look to your computer. You may just want to disable the sliding, drop shadow and fade features and achieve the performance you want while retaining a better overall appearance to your PC.
Sometimes it is a tradeoff when trying to optimize the performance of your computer. Only you can determine what is the right balance for you. But when you play around a bit you can have the look you want and still have a faster running computer.
Speed Up My PC Searches:
- i want to advance my pc
- what advanced properties speed up internet
- performance system properties windows 7
- windows 7 system properties advanced performance
- disabling features in properties
- windows 7 system properties performance option
- will adjusting performance in system properties speed my machine up
- "Advanced System Properties" in my Computer
- advanced properties of my computer
- Advanced ways to improve computer performance