The computer is a complex and a delicate apparatus. It is made up of so many electronic parts and each part plays a role in running it. The computer is our train to cyberspace. Today’s era, the cyber world, we depend on the internet to function, to communicate and deliver. The smoothness of the day’s work depends on how smooth and fast we trek the net and the computer plays a big role for this.
A fast computer can be obtained by the proper maintenance not only of its software but most importantly the hardware. Just like the human body, wherein the computer hardware is the organs, proper maintenance must be observed. When one organ fails, the other organs are affected until the whole body shuts down and will be disabled. Here are some tips on hardware maintenance:
One is cleaning every part and removing dust particles using a soft haired brush at least once a month. Clean the internal portion of the CPU with a vacuum cleaner often to eliminate dust and spider webs which inhibits the functions of the parts like the cooling fan. Check for signs of melted parts or rusted I.C’s. Turn off the power supply when the PC is not in use. Make sure that the computer is properly ventilated; heat causes lagging or slowing down of the system. Check the major parts and the commonly damaged parts often such as the motherboard, processor and the video card every month.
Speed Up My PC Searches:
- pc hardware organs
- routine maintenance for pc's to speed them up
- what part of the human body is the cooling fan of the computer.
- what hardware component speeds up computers
- how to speed up video card streaming
- Computer Hardware is like a Human Body
- hardware maintenance for your pc
- how to know how fast your computer is streaming
- how to accelarate video hardware
- what components help with pc streaming