Processes are necessary for your computers operating system and programs to run. However there may be some unnecessary processes that you can stop and prevent from running. This can help you improve the speed of your computer. You can see all the processes that are currently running on your computer in the Task Manager. To open up the Task Manager just press and hold the Ctrl, Alt and Del keys down.
Many of the processes you see listed are legitimate and necessary. However some may be spyware or adware processes. You can also see in the Task Manager the amount of CPU or processing time that is being used by each process and the amount that you have available. It also displays the quantity of memory a program uses as well.
You can end any processes by right clicking on it and choosing “end”. This will not stop the process from starting back up again when you re-boot your computer. Before you end any process you may want to research it to find out if it is a process that is needed for your computer to run properly. You can search the internet or these sites are good ones to use as references: www.liutilities.com; www.processlibrary.com; and www.neuber.com. These sites will also give you recommendations on permanently removing these unnecessary processes as well.
Stopping unnecessary processes from running permanently is one of the best ways to improve the speed of your computer.
Speed Up My PC Searches:
- unnecessary processes to speed up computer
- Processess you can end to speed your computer
- find out unnecessary processes in comp
- what processes can i close in task manager to speed up computer
- what processes can i end for better performance
- how to close unnessesary applications to speed up pc
- end task what to increase internet speed?
- stop processes to improve performance
- how to speed your computer up by ending processes
- stop unnecessary process to speed internet